InnovateMR conducted a study among 2,000 US consumers to understand consumer perceptions, the impact on purchasing, as well as planning for a post-COVID-19 world.
Today we’re sharing insights from our second consumer pulse study on the social and economic impact of coronavirus (COVID-19).
Special thanks to the many clients who contributed questions.
Download the Executive Summary to view the results among a variety of topics:
- Current physical & mental health
- Personal financial impact
- Local, state, and federal government response
- Confidence in healthcare & screening
- Trust in information sources
- Perspective on social distancing
- Educational disruption
- Activities during COVID-19
- Delays in various activities during COVID-19
- Future activities and purchases planned following the COVID-19 pandemic
If you have additional questions or would like to chat about a specific need or project please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org